Worship song: The Lion of Judah has broken every yoke; he has given us victory……
Confession of sin: Now, therefore, I pray thee, pardon my sin, and turn again with me, that I may worship the Lord. (1 Samuel 15:25)
Anchor scripture: and one of the elders’ saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the lion of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, hath prevailed to open the book….(Revelation 5:5-6)
Memory verse: Saying with a loud voice, worthy is the lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength,…(Revelation 5:12)
Beloved, by the commission of heaven and earth, God Himself has given us mandate and authority to rule and defeat satanic operations, suppression, and humiliation. As Christians, we are born to win, to excel and to dominate over dark kingdom.luke:19:27
LITERAL MEANING OF LION AND LAMB
The Lion is an animal which belongs to the cat family. It is large and wild in nature with yellowish fur
It is courageous, strong, fearless and bold. It also represents the king of the jungle.
A lamb is described as a young sheep especially one that is less than one year old or without permanent teeth. (merriam-webster.com)
A lamb is gentle, calm, not harmful, very patient and listens to instruction. Also, a lamb is peaceful.
JESUS AS A LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH
1. HE WAS THAT LION THAT DEFEATED GOLIATH
2. HE WAS THE FOURTH MAN IN THE FURNACE OF FIRE
3. HE WAS THAT POWER THAT PARTED THE RED SEA.
4. HE WAS THE POWER THAT SANK KORAH, DATHAN, AND ABIRAM BEFORE MOSES.
5. HE WAS THE SAME POWER THAT SANK PHARAOH AND HIS CHARIOTS IN THE RED SEA.
6. HE WAS THE ONE THAT RENDERED USELESS MARINE POWERS BY WALKING UPON THE WATERS.
7. HE WAS THE ONE THAT SHUT THE MOUTHS OF THE LIONS IN THE LION’S DEN OVER DANIEL.
8. HE WAS THE ONE THAT SWEPT AWAY IN HOLY ANGER ALL THE EVIL FORCES, POWERS, OCCULTICS BUYERS AND SELLERS, NECROMANCERS, WITCHCRAFT POWERS AND DECEIVERS THAT ARE BUYING AND SELLING IN THE SYNAGOGUE.
9. IN THE NEW TESTAMENT, HE WAS THE POWER THAT DISGRACED DEATH, HEALED SICKNESSES, SLAPPED HEROD, SILENCED AFFLICTION, CALMED THE RAGING STORM AND MANY MORE.
JESUS AS THE LAMB
1. HE WAS THE LAMB BEFORE PILATE
2. HE WAS THE LAMB AT THE CROSS OF CALVARY.
3. HE WAS THE CHIEF JUDGE AND ADVOCATE FOR MARY MAGDALENE HENCE SHE WAS NOT CONDEMNED.
4. HE PRACTICALLY DEMONSTRATED GOD’S LOVE AT THE WELL WITH THE SAMARITAN WOMAN.
5. THROUGHOUT THE NEW TESTAMENT, HE DISPLAYED AGAPE AND HE IS STILL OUR INTERCESSOR.
1. Oh, the Lion of the tribe of Judah arise in your power and disgrace my disgrace in the name of Jesus.
2Oh grace of God, empower me to always love the unlovable in the name of Jesus.
3. Holy Ghost fire, slap to death every unrepentant foundational goliath in the name of Jesus.
A call to surrender: brethren, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior love you. His desire is that you and I should be with him forever. Invite him into your life today and be eternally free.
Remain agape filled in the Lord Jesus Christ
Your friend and brother in the school of the Holy Spirit.