Tag: Holy Spirit
TEXT: 1 Corinthians 2:9-16, 1 John 4:7-13
MEMORY VERSE: John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you
WHO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT: He is the third person in Trinity. The Bible refers to the Holy Spirit as God. He has feelings, emotions and will. John 16:13-14, hence a person, not a force or things as some belief holds.
How do we know that the Holy Spirit is a person? We know this by the characteristics or attributes.
- The Holy Spirit thinks and knows. 1 Corinthians 2:10
- The Holy Spirit can be grieved. Ephesians 4:30
- The Holy Spirit intercedes for us. Romans 8:26-27
- The Holy Spirit is our comforter and counsellor. John 14:16, 26. John 15:26.
- The Holy Spirit makes decisions according to His will. 1 Corinthians 12:7-11.
- The Holy Spirit can be sinned against. Isaiah 63:10
- He can be lied to.Acts5:3
- We are to Honour Him. Psalm 51:11
- We are to obey Him. Acts 10:19-21
- The Holy Spirit empowers God’s people. Zechariah 4:6
- The Holy Spirit guides us. Romans 8:14
- He was involved during the creation. Genesis 1:2
- He teaches us. John 16:13.
- The Holy Spirit is Omniscient. 1 Corinthians 2:10-11.
- He is Omnipresent. Psalm 139:7
- He is eternal. Hebrew 9:14
- The Holy Spirit leads us. Luke 4:1.
How can the Holy Spirit help us to love?
- The Holy Spirit helps us to love our enemies. Luke 6:27-28
- The Holy Spirit helps us to love the sinner while we hate the sin. See the case of Mary Magdalene.
- The Holy Spirit helps us to speak the truth in love. Proverbs 15:1
- He helps us to speak with maturity and wisdom. Acts 25, 26.
- He keeps us away from anger.
- The Holy Spirit helps us to do the impossible. Matthew 22:37-39.
- The Holy Spirit produces love. Galatians 5:22. The rest of the qualities describe the first (Love). This love (Agape) helps us to love someone who mistreats us.
SCRIPTURES TO CONSIDER:
Luke 4:18-19, Acts 10:38, 2 Corinthians 3:17, 2 Thessalonians 2:13-14, Romans 13:8-10, Rev 22:17, Matt 27:37,
PRAYER POINT: OH LORD, MELT US TOGETHER IN ONE LOVE BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
Worship song: The Lion of Judah has broken every yoke; he has given us victory……
Confession of sin: Now, therefore, I pray thee, pardon my sin, and turn again with me, that I may worship the Lord. (1 Samuel 15:25)
Anchor scripture: and one of the elders’ saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the lion of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, hath prevailed to open the book….(Revelation 5:5-6)
Memory verse: Saying with a loud voice, worthy is the lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength,…(Revelation 5:12)
Beloved, by the commission of heaven and earth, God Himself has given us mandate and authority to rule and defeat satanic operations, suppression, and humiliation. As Christians, we are born to win, to excel and to dominate over dark kingdom.luke:19:27
LITERAL MEANING OF LION AND LAMB
The Lion is an animal which belongs to the cat family. It is large and wild in nature with yellowish fur
It is courageous, strong, fearless and bold. It also represents the king of the jungle.
A lamb is described as a young sheep especially one that is less than one year old or without permanent teeth. (merriam-webster.com)
A lamb is gentle, calm, not harmful, very patient and listens to instruction. Also, a lamb is peaceful.
JESUS AS A LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH
1. HE WAS THAT LION THAT DEFEATED GOLIATH
2. HE WAS THE FOURTH MAN IN THE FURNACE OF FIRE
3. HE WAS THAT POWER THAT PARTED THE RED SEA.
4. HE WAS THE POWER THAT SANK KORAH, DATHAN, AND ABIRAM BEFORE MOSES.
5. HE WAS THE SAME POWER THAT SANK PHARAOH AND HIS CHARIOTS IN THE RED SEA.
6. HE WAS THE ONE THAT RENDERED USELESS MARINE POWERS BY WALKING UPON THE WATERS.
7. HE WAS THE ONE THAT SHUT THE MOUTHS OF THE LIONS IN THE LION’S DEN OVER DANIEL.
8. HE WAS THE ONE THAT SWEPT AWAY IN HOLY ANGER ALL THE EVIL FORCES, POWERS, OCCULTICS BUYERS AND SELLERS, NECROMANCERS, WITCHCRAFT POWERS AND DECEIVERS THAT ARE BUYING AND SELLING IN THE SYNAGOGUE.
9. IN THE NEW TESTAMENT, HE WAS THE POWER THAT DISGRACED DEATH, HEALED SICKNESSES, SLAPPED HEROD, SILENCED AFFLICTION, CALMED THE RAGING STORM AND MANY MORE.
JESUS AS THE LAMB
1. HE WAS THE LAMB BEFORE PILATE
2. HE WAS THE LAMB AT THE CROSS OF CALVARY.
3. HE WAS THE CHIEF JUDGE AND ADVOCATE FOR MARY MAGDALENE HENCE SHE WAS NOT CONDEMNED.
4. HE PRACTICALLY DEMONSTRATED GOD’S LOVE AT THE WELL WITH THE SAMARITAN WOMAN.
5. THROUGHOUT THE NEW TESTAMENT, HE DISPLAYED AGAPE AND HE IS STILL OUR INTERCESSOR.
1. Oh, the Lion of the tribe of Judah arise in your power and disgrace my disgrace in the name of Jesus.
2Oh grace of God, empower me to always love the unlovable in the name of Jesus.
3. Holy Ghost fire, slap to death every unrepentant foundational goliath in the name of Jesus.
A call to surrender: brethren, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior love you. His desire is that you and I should be with him forever. Invite him into your life today and be eternally free.
Remain agape filled in the Lord Jesus Christ
Your friend and brother in the school of the Holy Spirit.
Brethren we thank Our God for His mercies and wonders, for His strength and directions. The works of the flesh are the character of hellfire, and HATRED as the topic we shall be discussing is rooted in Satan the fallen angel from heaven.
Gal 5:19-21. I John 4:20, Proverbs 10:12, Proverbs 6:16-19.1 John 2:9-11
9 Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister[b] is still in the darkness. 10 Anyone who loves their brother and sister[c] lives in the light, and there is nothing in them to make them stumble. 11 But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in thedarkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them. (1 JOHN 2:9-11).
1 John 3:15. 15 Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.
1 John 4:20. 20 Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.
Collins English Dictionary says it is a feeling of intense dislike; it is enmity.
It means a total dislike of something or someone.
- God hates the sin but loves sinners. We are mandated to do likewise.
- Where there is an absence of God’s love, there would be hatred.
- Hateful thought or act is murder.
- Hatred is darkness and love is light. We must replace hatred with God’s love which light.
- Anyone that hates his/her fellow human being is of the devil-the father of all lies.
- As children of the Most High God, we are to love one another and not to hate. (John 15:12).
- There are positive and negative aspects of hatred.
- Positive aspects mean to hate those things that God hates. (Psalm 97:10 a) example of such things to hate is spiritual hypocrisy, lying, disunity, pride, anger, all forms of sin and ungodliness. We must also hate sickness, poverty, laziness and the likes.
- Negative aspects of hatred are the hatred against others and this is against the word of God. We must love one another.
- Love of God remains the only divine prescription to bring eternal peace and progress to the body of Christ and to the global world.
CONSEQUENCES OF HATRED ARE KILLING AND MURDERING OF ONE ANOTHER, DISUNITY AS WELL AS CRISIS IN THE BODY OF CHRIST AND THE GLOBAL WORLD.
BIBLICAL EXAMPLES OF THOSE THAT WERE HATED FOR GOSPEL SAKE.
JESUS CHRIST. JOHN 15:18
ABEL-KILLED BY CAIN HIS BROTHER
THE APOSTLES. MATTHEW 10:22.
WHAT TO DO.
- CONNECT YOUR DESTINY TO CHRIST
- DESTROY THE ROOT OF HATRED IN YOUR LIFE.
- EAT THE WORD OF GOD WITH PURPOSEFUL PRAYER OF TOTAL FREEDOM.
- MIND YOUR FRIENDS. BEWARE OF ANY FRIEND THAT WILL DEMOTE GOD’S LOVE UPON YOUR LIFE.
- HOLY SPIRIT CREATE IN ME A NEW HEART IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
- RWA FIRE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT INVADE AND TAKE OVER MY DESTINY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
- BLOOD OF JESUS, TAKE OVER THE THOUGHTS OF MY HEART IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.
- DEMON BEHIND HATRED I BIND YOU AND I CAST YOU OUT OF MY LIFE IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
- EVERY CHARACTER OF HELL FIRE IN MANIFESTING IN MY LIFE, HOLY SPIRIT MY EVERYTHING DESTROY THEM NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
6 OH, LORD MY FATHER, AT THE END OF MY RACE, COUNT ME WORTHY IN YOUR KINGDOM IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
7 OH LORD,LET YOUR LOVE OVERSHADOW YOUR CHURCH IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
Beloved, let me know if you have any questions or prayer requests. You are welcome to use the contact page or comment page.
God bless you all and may his face shine on you till rapture takes place. Alleluia!
The word rapture comes from the Greek word-harpazo which means caught up. It is a word used to describe the sudden appearance of Christ in the cloud and sudden disappearance of all believers(dead or alive) to meet with Him. Rapture is the instantaneous change of body and it bypasses death.1 Cor 15:51-52.
ATTRIBUTES OF RAPTURE
1. It is the hope of believers.1 Cor 15:19
2. It is the answer to the prayer of Jesus.John 17:24
3. It will happen suddenly and very quick.1 Cor 15:52
4. The time and the hour is unknown to man. Matt 24:44,24:36,1 Thess 5:1-2.
5. The place has already been prepared. John 14:3
6. It is for believers in Christ only
7. Glorious and blameless ones/church will be taken out of this world.it will be a surprise. Matthew 24:44
8. It is signless; it comes without warning.
9. It comes in the midst of peace,1 Thess 5:3, Luke 14:16-24.
10. Rapture is a transaction between the glorious church(bride) and Christ(Bridegroom)
HOW DO WE GET READY(PREPARE FOR RAPTURE?)
-Be born again. Repent of your sins, forsake them and fully trust only Jesus as payment for your sins.john 3:16, John 14:6,John 10:1
-Always place your faith in the Lord Jesus as your Saviour. Acts 16:31.
-Continue to study the HOLY BIBLE.2 Tim 2:15.
-Keep on worshipping HIM no matter what.
-Resist distractions, JAMES 4:7-10
-Always be watchful and sober.1 Thess 5:1-11
-Do not be a nominal Christian
-You must not have unrepentant heart.
-Do not have hate or un-forgiveness. Reject bitterness.
-Believe the rapture. Never entertain doubt at any time.
-Do not be too busy;do not be caught up in the cares of life. Matthew 25:38-39
-Live like the five wise virgins. Matthew 25:1-13.
Lessons learned from the parable:
1. They made up their mind to be saved.
2. They were very watchful
3. They are full of oil which is a picture of the Holy Spirit. In order to make rapture, we must be filled and sealed with the HOLY SPIRIT. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD. He is not the stepchild of Trinity. The fire must not be quenched. Leviticus 6:13.
WHY MUST WE PREPARE FOR RAPTURE?
1 Thess 4:16-17,1 Cor 15:51-53.
1.so that we will not be left behind.
2. So that we will not suffer double tragedy-missing the splendour of heaven and facing a greater judgement of God on earth. Rev 6:15-17
3. It will be very disastrous because we must pay with our blood if we have to keep our faith. Rev 13:7.Rev 13:10. PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO.
Pray with the song-
Make me ready 2x. Make me ready oh Lord. In the morning, in the noon, every day of my life, make me ready oh Lord.
1. BLESSED HOLY SPIRIT, SET ABLAZE IN MY LIFE EVERY WORLDLY ENTANGLEMENT ASSIGNED TO DISTRACT ME FROM THE COMING OF THE LORD IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
2. HOLY GHOST FIRE KEEP ME BURNING FOR THE LORD IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
3. FIRE IN THE WORD OF GOD, CONTINUE TO BE MY ETERNAL DRIVER IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
4. EVERY HANDWRITING OF ‘I SHALL NOT END WELL‘, I SET YOU ABLAZE NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
WORSHIP SONG: BLESSED ASSURANCE, JESUS IS MINE. OH, WHAT A FORETASTE OF GLORY DIVINE. HEIR OF SALVATION,
PURCHASE OF GOD, BORN OF HIS SPIRIT, WASHED IN HIS BLOOD…
Confession of sin: Hebrew 10:17-and all their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
Anchor scripture: Col 1:15-17-
“Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature. For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him: and He is before all things, and by Him, all things consist.”
Memory verse: Psalm 121: 1-2. I will lift my eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
What is a source? Literally speaking, a source is the root and fountain of a thing. Everything in life has a source or where they are coming from as origin.
Biblically, God Almighty remains the divine foundation of all things. He created the beginning and the end. He has been in existence before the beginning began. He is self existed God.
Jehovah is the source and fullness of all things, both in heaven and the earth. That is, he is the
determinant of all things as well as the creator of all things. Elohim is the eternal source of
humanity. The holy bible says,
“give us help in the time of trouble because vain is the help of man. Psalm 108:12.
In other words, the help of man is limited, useless and God’s help is unlimited.
In conclusion, dear children of the highest God, do not put your trust in man but put your trust in the living God who is divinely capable to wipe away your problems and to give you eternal joy. Whatever may be your challenges, call upon Him, and He will over answer your burning heart desire. He will give you eternal victory in Jesus name.
1. Eternal Holy Spirit my everything, arise and change my story in the name of Jesus.
2. The help of God from above, deliver me from the prison of shame and reproach in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. Oh Lord, let me always trust you and love you more all the days of my life in Jesus name Amen.
Beloved, Please seek Jesus Christ first and his righteousness and all kingdom values shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33. Jesus Christ is knocking right now, open your hearts, do not be hardened, accept Him and be eternally free.
Remain spirit filled in the Lord Jesus Christ.
I remain your friend and brother in the school of the Holy Spirit.
SONG: HE IS ALIVE AMEN /2X, JESUS IS ALIVE FOREVER, HE’S ALIVE AMEN.
CONFESSION OF SIN; HEB 10:17
AND ALL THEIR SINS AND INIQUITIES WILL I REMEMBER NO MORE.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURES: MATTHEW 24:36-39, MATTHEW 25:13.
MEMORY VERSE:1ST JOHN 5:11.
GOD HATH GIVEN TO US ETERNAL LIFE AND THIS LIFE IS IN HIS SON.
WHO IS JESUS CHRIST?
He is God himself that became flesh and dwelt among His creation; what a mystery. He came personally to deliver His creation; the creator humbled Himself to deliver the creation from the ocean of sin.
Our Lord Jesus Christ left transgenerational footprints of love, peace and joy to humanity. The Holy Scripture says, greater love hath no man than this that a man lay down his life for his friends.
Jesus Christ the soon coming king died for the whole world. Why? So that we will reign with Him eternally in His kingdom. Beloved, please repent today and drop every habit and character of hellfire in your life.
A man can receive nothing except it’s been given to him from above.
Jesus Christ is the divine gift from above to humanity to deliver humanity eternally from the satanic nature of sin, addiction, unforgiving heart as well as bitterness towards your fellow human being. The Holy Scripture says, he that loveth not his brother abideth in death. (1 John 3:14).
- Holy spirit my everything, give me the grace not to be left behind at the end of my race in Jesus name.
- Grace upon grace to love Jesus every day of my life, oh Lord let it continue to be upon me in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Holy Ghost fire, detach my destiny from the evil pattern of my father’s house in the name of Jesus. AMEN.
A call to surrender:
Brethren, Jesus Christ our lord and saviour love you. Invite him into your life today. Surrender totally to him and be eternally free.
Remain Spirit-filled in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Your friend and brother in the school of the Holy Spirit,