Author: Apostle Joseph O
Happy New Year to you all. As you journey with the Lord God in this year 2022, HE in HIS infinite mercy will shield you with the Power and Authority of the SPIRIT in the name of Jesus. Please click on the images below for your prayer booklet for early start this 2022, to lay a proper foundation. You can download a pdf copy or request for one. Remain Blessed.
- BELOVED, ONLY THOSE WHO CAN SPEAK AND EXERCISE THE LANGUAGE OF THE SPIRIT CAN CONQUER
- BELOVED, FOR US TO PRACTICALLY ACCESS VICTORY,WE MUST ENGAGE HEAVEN BY SPEAKING IN TONGUES.
- BELOVED, THE THOUGHT OF GOD TOWARDS US IS OF GOOD NOT EVIL.
- BELOVED YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE SCHOOL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
- JOB 19:25. For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
- JOB 22:2Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways ·11 COR 14:2.For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries. WHOEVER THAT CONTROLS YOUR HEART WILL CONTROL YOUR MENTALITY AND YOUR TOTALITY.
- JOHN 3:6.That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.WE ARE ALIVE BECAUSE OF THE WILL OF GOD
- BY PRAYING ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF GOD.
- ·I SEE YOU WALKING IN THE REALM OF THE SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME.
- TODAY’S SUB TOPIC: HOW TO SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF THE SPIRIT.
- THE HOUR HAS COME FOR THE GLOBAL LEADERS AND EVERY ONE TO USE THE WORD OF GOD AS THEIR STANDARD.
- POINT 5. BY EXERCISING THE COVENANT OF GOD.BELOVED, LET THE WORD OF GOD BE THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR HEART.
- OUR GOD HAS ALL THE CAPACITY TO TURN EVERY SITUATION AROUND FOR GOOD.
- UNDERSTANDING OF THESE MYSTERIES WILL GIVE US DIVINE EDGE OVER THE ISSUES OF LIFE.
- JOHN 6:63. IT IS THE SPIRIT THAT QUICKENETH; THE FLESH PROFITETH NOTHING…
- THE SPIRIT CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL.
- IT IS THE MYSTERIOUS LANGUAGE OF HEAVEN.
- PSALM 119:89.For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.
- NUMBER 3. THROUGH POSITIVE CONFESSION.
- POINT 4;SPEAKING IN TONGUES.
- THROUGH DIVINE PROPHECY.
- LET THE WORD OF GOD BE THE ENGINE ROOM OF YOUR EXISTENCE.
TOPIC: THE ALMIGHTY’S TEMPLATE TO HUMANITY.
Worship Song: Lord I Want To Be Like Jesus In My Heart 2x. In My Heart 2x.Lord I Want To Be Like Jesus In My Heart.
Confession Of Sin:For Sin Shall Not Have Dominion Over You: For Ye Are Not Under The Law, But Under Grace. (Romans 6:1)
Anchor Scriptures: And Jesus answered him, the first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: and thou shall love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shall love thy neighbor as thyself. There is none other commandments greater than these. (Mark 12:29-31)
Memory Verse: If ye love me, keep my commandments.
BRETHREN, THE INSTRUCTION YOU FOLLOW WILL DETERMINE YOUR END RESULT IN LIFE. WHOEVER YOU GIVE YOUR LIFE TO, WILL BECOME LORD OVER YOU AND YOUR DESTINY.
WHAT IS THE LITERAL DEFINITION OF TEMPLATE.
It is something that establishes or serves as a Pattern. Or something that is used as examples of how to do, makes or achieves something. It also means anything that determines or serves as a pattern or a model.
WHAT THEN IS THE ALMIGHTY’S TEMPLATE TO HUMANITY?
The divine template of God Almighty, which he has given to the human race, for the whole world to be at peace is excess kindness and love. Beloved; there are biblical foundations of love called fruits of the spirit. They are as follows:
- Gentleness 5.Goodness
Children of the most high God know it for sure that Satan does not want the divine template of God to be effective. He totally dislikes the unity of the body of Christ, hence he uses the following to fight the body of Christ.
STATEMENTS OF FACT
- The key strategy and power that God has given to his church to fight and to conquer satan is called “divine love”.
- The unity of his church remains the weapons of mass destruction against the demonic kingdom.
3. Except for the church of God come together just as God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is one, satan will continue to challenge the victory of Calvary upon the church.
- The power of oneness remains the solution to bring peace to the body of Christ.
5. Forgiving one another will reveal the nature of Christ in our lives.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT IN THE SCHOOL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.
- The church must realize that power of oneness has been given to us as a template of divine victory.
- The strength of heaven and earth is the love of God and that’s what makes it to function.
- Father Lord, in your mercy, make the body of Christ one even as you the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are one in the name of Jesus.
- The fire of the Holy Ghost, consume by fire every man-made structure and doctrine attacking the body of Christ in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire invades your church for total purification in the name of Jesus.
A CALL TO SURRENDER
BRETHREN, JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR LOVES YOU. INVITE HIM INTO YOUR LIFE TODAY. SURRENDER TOTALLY TO HIM AND BE ETERNALLY FREE.
REMAIN AGAPE FILLED IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,
YOUR FRIEND AND BROTHER IN THE SCHOOL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.
APOSTLE JOSEPH OLUWAGBEMIRO
TEXT: 1 Corinthians 2:9-16, 1 John 4:7-13
MEMORY VERSE: John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you
WHO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT: He is the third person in Trinity. The Bible refers to the Holy Spirit as God. He has feelings, emotions and will. John 16:13-14, hence a person, not a force or things as some belief holds.
How do we know that the Holy Spirit is a person? We know this by the characteristics or attributes.
- The Holy Spirit thinks and knows. 1 Corinthians 2:10
- The Holy Spirit can be grieved. Ephesians 4:30
- The Holy Spirit intercedes for us. Romans 8:26-27
- The Holy Spirit is our comforter and counsellor. John 14:16, 26. John 15:26.
- The Holy Spirit makes decisions according to His will. 1 Corinthians 12:7-11.
- The Holy Spirit can be sinned against. Isaiah 63:10
- He can be lied to.Acts5:3
- We are to Honour Him. Psalm 51:11
- We are to obey Him. Acts 10:19-21
- The Holy Spirit empowers God’s people. Zechariah 4:6
- The Holy Spirit guides us. Romans 8:14
- He was involved during the creation. Genesis 1:2
- He teaches us. John 16:13.
- The Holy Spirit is Omniscient. 1 Corinthians 2:10-11.
- He is Omnipresent. Psalm 139:7
- He is eternal. Hebrew 9:14
- The Holy Spirit leads us. Luke 4:1.
How can the Holy Spirit help us to love?
- The Holy Spirit helps us to love our enemies. Luke 6:27-28
- The Holy Spirit helps us to love the sinner while we hate the sin. See the case of Mary Magdalene.
- The Holy Spirit helps us to speak the truth in love. Proverbs 15:1
- He helps us to speak with maturity and wisdom. Acts 25, 26.
- He keeps us away from anger.
- The Holy Spirit helps us to do the impossible. Matthew 22:37-39.
- The Holy Spirit produces love. Galatians 5:22. The rest of the qualities describe the first (Love). This love (Agape) helps us to love someone who mistreats us.
SCRIPTURES TO CONSIDER:
Luke 4:18-19, Acts 10:38, 2 Corinthians 3:17, 2 Thessalonians 2:13-14, Romans 13:8-10, Rev 22:17, Matt 27:37,
PRAYER POINT: OH LORD, MELT US TOGETHER IN ONE LOVE BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
Worship song: The Lion of Judah has broken every yoke; he has given us victory……
Confession of sin: Now, therefore, I pray thee, pardon my sin, and turn again with me, that I may worship the Lord. (1 Samuel 15:25)
Anchor scripture: and one of the elders’ saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the lion of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, hath prevailed to open the book….(Revelation 5:5-6)
Memory verse: Saying with a loud voice, worthy is the lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength,…(Revelation 5:12)
Beloved, by the commission of heaven and earth, God Himself has given us mandate and authority to rule and defeat satanic operations, suppression, and humiliation. As Christians, we are born to win, to excel and to dominate over dark kingdom.luke:19:27
LITERAL MEANING OF LION AND LAMB
The Lion is an animal which belongs to the cat family. It is large and wild in nature with yellowish fur
It is courageous, strong, fearless and bold. It also represents the king of the jungle.
A lamb is described as a young sheep especially one that is less than one year old or without permanent teeth. (merriam-webster.com)
A lamb is gentle, calm, not harmful, very patient and listens to instruction. Also, a lamb is peaceful.
JESUS AS A LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH
1. HE WAS THAT LION THAT DEFEATED GOLIATH
2. HE WAS THE FOURTH MAN IN THE FURNACE OF FIRE
3. HE WAS THAT POWER THAT PARTED THE RED SEA.
4. HE WAS THE POWER THAT SANK KORAH, DATHAN, AND ABIRAM BEFORE MOSES.
5. HE WAS THE SAME POWER THAT SANK PHARAOH AND HIS CHARIOTS IN THE RED SEA.
6. HE WAS THE ONE THAT RENDERED USELESS MARINE POWERS BY WALKING UPON THE WATERS.
7. HE WAS THE ONE THAT SHUT THE MOUTHS OF THE LIONS IN THE LION’S DEN OVER DANIEL.
8. HE WAS THE ONE THAT SWEPT AWAY IN HOLY ANGER ALL THE EVIL FORCES, POWERS, OCCULTICS BUYERS AND SELLERS, NECROMANCERS, WITCHCRAFT POWERS AND DECEIVERS THAT ARE BUYING AND SELLING IN THE SYNAGOGUE.
9. IN THE NEW TESTAMENT, HE WAS THE POWER THAT DISGRACED DEATH, HEALED SICKNESSES, SLAPPED HEROD, SILENCED AFFLICTION, CALMED THE RAGING STORM AND MANY MORE.
JESUS AS THE LAMB
1. HE WAS THE LAMB BEFORE PILATE
2. HE WAS THE LAMB AT THE CROSS OF CALVARY.
3. HE WAS THE CHIEF JUDGE AND ADVOCATE FOR MARY MAGDALENE HENCE SHE WAS NOT CONDEMNED.
4. HE PRACTICALLY DEMONSTRATED GOD’S LOVE AT THE WELL WITH THE SAMARITAN WOMAN.
5. THROUGHOUT THE NEW TESTAMENT, HE DISPLAYED AGAPE AND HE IS STILL OUR INTERCESSOR.
1. Oh, the Lion of the tribe of Judah arise in your power and disgrace my disgrace in the name of Jesus.
2Oh grace of God, empower me to always love the unlovable in the name of Jesus.
3. Holy Ghost fire, slap to death every unrepentant foundational goliath in the name of Jesus.
A call to surrender: brethren, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior love you. His desire is that you and I should be with him forever. Invite him into your life today and be eternally free.
Remain agape filled in the Lord Jesus Christ
Your friend and brother in the school of the Holy Spirit.
Brethren we thank Our God for His mercies and wonders, for His strength and directions. The works of the flesh are the character of hellfire, and HATRED as the topic we shall be discussing is rooted in Satan the fallen angel from heaven.
Gal 5:19-21. I John 4:20, Proverbs 10:12, Proverbs 6:16-19.1 John 2:9-11
9 Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister[b] is still in the darkness. 10 Anyone who loves their brother and sister[c] lives in the light, and there is nothing in them to make them stumble. 11 But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in thedarkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them. (1 JOHN 2:9-11).
1 John 3:15. 15 Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.
1 John 4:20. 20 Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.
Collins English Dictionary says it is a feeling of intense dislike; it is enmity.
It means a total dislike of something or someone.
- God hates the sin but loves sinners. We are mandated to do likewise.
- Where there is an absence of God’s love, there would be hatred.
- Hateful thought or act is murder.
- Hatred is darkness and love is light. We must replace hatred with God’s love which light.
- Anyone that hates his/her fellow human being is of the devil-the father of all lies.
- As children of the Most High God, we are to love one another and not to hate. (John 15:12).
- There are positive and negative aspects of hatred.
- Positive aspects mean to hate those things that God hates. (Psalm 97:10 a) example of such things to hate is spiritual hypocrisy, lying, disunity, pride, anger, all forms of sin and ungodliness. We must also hate sickness, poverty, laziness and the likes.
- Negative aspects of hatred are the hatred against others and this is against the word of God. We must love one another.
- Love of God remains the only divine prescription to bring eternal peace and progress to the body of Christ and to the global world.
CONSEQUENCES OF HATRED ARE KILLING AND MURDERING OF ONE ANOTHER, DISUNITY AS WELL AS CRISIS IN THE BODY OF CHRIST AND THE GLOBAL WORLD.
BIBLICAL EXAMPLES OF THOSE THAT WERE HATED FOR GOSPEL SAKE.
JESUS CHRIST. JOHN 15:18
ABEL-KILLED BY CAIN HIS BROTHER
THE APOSTLES. MATTHEW 10:22.
WHAT TO DO.
- CONNECT YOUR DESTINY TO CHRIST
- DESTROY THE ROOT OF HATRED IN YOUR LIFE.
- EAT THE WORD OF GOD WITH PURPOSEFUL PRAYER OF TOTAL FREEDOM.
- MIND YOUR FRIENDS. BEWARE OF ANY FRIEND THAT WILL DEMOTE GOD’S LOVE UPON YOUR LIFE.
- HOLY SPIRIT CREATE IN ME A NEW HEART IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
- RWA FIRE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT INVADE AND TAKE OVER MY DESTINY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
- BLOOD OF JESUS, TAKE OVER THE THOUGHTS OF MY HEART IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.
- DEMON BEHIND HATRED I BIND YOU AND I CAST YOU OUT OF MY LIFE IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
- EVERY CHARACTER OF HELL FIRE IN MANIFESTING IN MY LIFE, HOLY SPIRIT MY EVERYTHING DESTROY THEM NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
6 OH, LORD MY FATHER, AT THE END OF MY RACE, COUNT ME WORTHY IN YOUR KINGDOM IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
7 OH LORD,LET YOUR LOVE OVERSHADOW YOUR CHURCH IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
Beloved, let me know if you have any questions or prayer requests. You are welcome to use the contact page or comment page.
God bless you all and may his face shine on you till rapture takes place. Alleluia!
The word rapture comes from the Greek word-harpazo which means caught up. It is a word used to describe the sudden appearance of Christ in the cloud and sudden disappearance of all believers(dead or alive) to meet with Him. Rapture is the instantaneous change of body and it bypasses death.1 Cor 15:51-52.
ATTRIBUTES OF RAPTURE
1. It is the hope of believers.1 Cor 15:19
2. It is the answer to the prayer of Jesus.John 17:24
3. It will happen suddenly and very quick.1 Cor 15:52
4. The time and the hour is unknown to man. Matt 24:44,24:36,1 Thess 5:1-2.
5. The place has already been prepared. John 14:3
6. It is for believers in Christ only
7. Glorious and blameless ones/church will be taken out of this world.it will be a surprise. Matthew 24:44
8. It is signless; it comes without warning.
9. It comes in the midst of peace,1 Thess 5:3, Luke 14:16-24.
10. Rapture is a transaction between the glorious church(bride) and Christ(Bridegroom)
HOW DO WE GET READY(PREPARE FOR RAPTURE?)
-Be born again. Repent of your sins, forsake them and fully trust only Jesus as payment for your sins.john 3:16, John 14:6,John 10:1
-Always place your faith in the Lord Jesus as your Saviour. Acts 16:31.
-Continue to study the HOLY BIBLE.2 Tim 2:15.
-Keep on worshipping HIM no matter what.
-Resist distractions, JAMES 4:7-10
-Always be watchful and sober.1 Thess 5:1-11
-Do not be a nominal Christian
-You must not have unrepentant heart.
-Do not have hate or un-forgiveness. Reject bitterness.
-Believe the rapture. Never entertain doubt at any time.
-Do not be too busy;do not be caught up in the cares of life. Matthew 25:38-39
-Live like the five wise virgins. Matthew 25:1-13.
Lessons learned from the parable:
1. They made up their mind to be saved.
2. They were very watchful
3. They are full of oil which is a picture of the Holy Spirit. In order to make rapture, we must be filled and sealed with the HOLY SPIRIT. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD. He is not the stepchild of Trinity. The fire must not be quenched. Leviticus 6:13.
WHY MUST WE PREPARE FOR RAPTURE?
1 Thess 4:16-17,1 Cor 15:51-53.
1.so that we will not be left behind.
2. So that we will not suffer double tragedy-missing the splendour of heaven and facing a greater judgement of God on earth. Rev 6:15-17
3. It will be very disastrous because we must pay with our blood if we have to keep our faith. Rev 13:7.Rev 13:10. PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO.
Pray with the song-
Make me ready 2x. Make me ready oh Lord. In the morning, in the noon, every day of my life, make me ready oh Lord.
1. BLESSED HOLY SPIRIT, SET ABLAZE IN MY LIFE EVERY WORLDLY ENTANGLEMENT ASSIGNED TO DISTRACT ME FROM THE COMING OF THE LORD IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
2. HOLY GHOST FIRE KEEP ME BURNING FOR THE LORD IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
3. FIRE IN THE WORD OF GOD, CONTINUE TO BE MY ETERNAL DRIVER IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
4. EVERY HANDWRITING OF ‘I SHALL NOT END WELL‘, I SET YOU ABLAZE NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS.